Functional hen egg ingredients
Since becoming the first in Japan to successfully commercialize processed hen eggs as a food ingredient, Taiyo Kagaku has continued research with a focus on the functions of eggs. Taiyo Kagaku has created products effective at improving food quality by increasing the original functions of eggs such as heat coagulation, emulsifying properties, and flavor with original processing technology. Taiyo Kagaku supplies enzymatically-degraded egg yolk geared towards emulsion, enzymatically-degraded whole egg powder with flavor control, and egg white powder with increased heat coagulation to wide-ranging sectors of the food industry.
- Deterioration smell masking
- Enhanced richness
- Give egg flavor
- Emulsion stabilization (acid resistance / heat resistance)
- Modification of proteins and starch
- Improved texture thanks to egg white coagulation
- Water retention (protein aggregation prevention / grant resistance to freezing / grant noodles viscoelasticity / etc.)
- Flour paste
- Processed oils and fats
- Ice cream
- Prepared food
- Food service industry
- Processed meat products
- Processed seafood
We sell different products depending on the region.
Please contact us for more information.