Foam causes trouble in many situations such as food manufacturing and product design, and its generation and disappearance can be explained by “boundary balance”. In the course of researching emulsifiers intimately related to boundary phenomena, Taiyo Kagaku developed the emulsifier formulation “Awabreak” with strong defoaming and foam suppression functionality based on the theory of how foam is generated. Our lineup is arranged based on the temperature zone and application in which the products are likely to be effective.
- Defoaming and foam suppression in the final product form
- Defoaming and foam suppression in the manufacturing process
- Suppressing foam generated by proteins
- Defoaming and foam suppression in the high temperature zone
- Defoaming and foam suppression in the low temperature zone
- Black tea
- Beverages in general
- Beverages mixed with proteins
We sell different products depending on the region.
Please contact us for more information.