Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum
Guar beans are a seed of legume called guar which is native to India, and has been eaten there since ancient times. Guar gum is a water-soluble polysaccharide obtained from the endosperm of the guar bean, and reportedly has benefits such as reducing cholesterol and controlling blood glucose levels. But its high viscosity has limited its applications as a food ingredient. Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum (PHGG) is a water-soluble dietary fiber made by enzymatically hydrolyzed guar gum and transforming it into a low viscosity substance. Taiyo Kagaku is researching the various functions of partially hydrolyzed guar gum.
- Short-chain fatty acid production
- Butyric acid production
- Improved intestinal flora
- Increased useful bacteria
- Suppression of intestinal inflammation
- Liver (NASH inhibition)
- Relief of constipation
- Inhibit diarrhea
- Blood sugar control
- Improved lipid metabolism
- Ice cream
- Confectionery production / bakery / prepared foods / boxed lunch / noodles
- Functional food
- Care foods
We sell different products depending on the region.
Please contact us for more information.